martes, 10 de noviembre de 2015

Welcome to Science

Hello to everybody and welcome to our new blog. As you know, we have a blog for our classes but this is just for you, for the students. Here you can write about whatever you like related to Science. Astronomy, Biology, Geology, Phisics, Chemistry... and of course about what we do in our clases. And as you are bilingual students, you are going to write in English. It doesn't matter if you have some mistakes; the most important thing is thinking and writing in English. In my opinion this is a good aim to learn both Science and English. So, we are willing to read your posts.
Best regards.

1 comentario:

  1. Very good Pablo.But I have a question:How many stars are necessary approximately to reach the volume of the Sun?
    I don't know but I think you can answer my question.Thank you.

    ResponderEliminar